Best Mattress Cleaners
Mattress cleaning is not as easy as you think, it requires a lot of effort especially when it comes to cleaning manually i.e via your own hands. Whatever the case may be, the majority of the reason behind a dirty mattress is the spillage of liquid whether ketchup, sauces, juices, cokes or kids urinating etc, it’s all very hard to clean up the mattress especially your baby crib mattress as it reaches the core of the mattress. There may be other reasons like dust or dirty feet that make your mattress dirty However, whatever the reason may be, don’t worry because we’re going to introduce you to “Best Mattress Cleaners” which will make your job easy and help you save time as well. No more hard work and effort, get your work done with ease and comfort with the Mattress Cleaners.
|Brand Name||Product Dimensions||Item Weight|
|Pure Clean Rolling Extra Large Mattress Cleaner||15.7 x 11 x 13 inches||9 pounds|
|HEPA Filter Housmile Anti-Dust Mites UV Vacuum Cleaner||4.72 x 9.88 x 6.85 inches||Lightweight - 2.82 pounds|
|Steam Mop - Steam Cleaner Multifunctional Steame||11.8 x 6.8 x 46.4 inches||6.3 pounds|
|Hoover REACT Whole Home Cordless Pet Stick Multipurpose Vacuum Cleaner||11.4 x 10.9 x 44.9 inches||7.3 pounds|
|Bissell 1940 PowerFresh Steam Cleaner||11.6 x 7.1 x 28.6 inches||8.3 pounds|
|Shark Steam Pocket Mop||51.2 x 12 x 5.9 inches||4.87 pounds|
|Bissell Symphony Steam Vacuum||9.8 x 11 x 46 inches||10.6 pounds|
|Shark Professional Dust, Mop, & Mattress Cleaner||29.2 x 8.9 x 6.3 inches||8.3 pounds|
|Bissell SpinWave Powered Baby Mattress Cleaner||8 x 16 x 45 inches||9.5 pounds|
|Hero Fiber Easy Handheld Vacuum and Mattress Cleaner||16.7 x 6.1 x 10 inches||3 pounds|
Tips to Keep Mattress Clean:
- Always make sure you use a sheet for both your mattress and baby’s crib mattress as this helps the fluid and dirt from entering too deep into the mattress.
- Immediately use a wipe over the affected area to minimize the effects of the stain or fluid.
- Always keep rotating your mattress; twice a year minimum.
- Discourage your kids if they are jumping on the mattress as this leads to a shorter mattress life.
- Regular vacuuming also helps keeps a mattress life prolonged.
- Allow the mattress to sit in the sunlight once in awhile for natural bacteria killing.
- Cover your mattress when not in use to avoid the unnecessary trapping of dust particles.
- Keep all the kids toys away from the mattress to minimize the accumulation of dust particles.
- Keep all the houseplants away from the mattress area as this leads to a large number of mites and ticks which may be very harmful to you and your baby while sleeping
Babies tend to be a lot more messier and keep moving from one place to the other naturally, carrying things in their mouths or hands. Kids too have a certain liking for juices and other sweet things like candies and ice creams which mostly they eat in their beds. Also, urination and liquid spillage cause a big problem for all the parents, especially mothers out there. Here is a list of our top-notch best mattress cleaners of 2017 to ease your work with and give you a peace of mind at the same time making your mattress look cleaner.